Thursday, August 22, 2019

Thursday August 22

Today we took time to set up our notebooks.  Students created a cover page that had pictures or words that related to Cells.  Examples of cover pages are shown below.  I have also posted how to set up the other pages of your notebook.  Please follow these instructions...

Create a cover page.  Use pictures that relate to "Cells"


On the following page write our "I can..." statements.



On the next page make 3 columns and label them as shown.  Fill in at least two things for the "what I know" and "what I want to know" columns.



On the next 2 pages (front and back) write the word "Bellwork" at the top.

Here are other great cover page ideas!!!



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Live Cams !!!

In case some of you want to take a "virtual" field trip, I've placed a few links to some live cams!  Hope you are all doing w...